Stories and Poems

LIST (Poem)

Love is simply tantalizing.
I feel it manifesting in me like an alien ready to burst out my chest.
I can hear you....you're so far from me.
I can see you....you're so sexy.
I can feel you.....you're so soft, baby.
I can taste you....wow you taste so sweet.
This love is so tantalizing.
Juicy. Rich. This forbidden fruit has me engulfed in its organic orgasm spinning down through my blood vessels.
Just a bite. Just a taste. Just a way for me to embrace the foundation of the lust I have for you and transform it into a love so rewarding.
Appreciation. Satisfaction. Damn I'm loving your reaction.
No action can compare to the miles of land and air separating our natural attraction.
It's not fair. It's not fair. Distance may separate but nothing can keep me from you.
We've come a long way. Let me rub your feet. So tired from the journey. I'm here now. You and me.
Together at last. Perfection has caught up with our wandering.
Our hearts are together at last. They beat simultaneously.
With each kiss, each breath, each touch, each caress......I know you feel just like me. This love is simply tantalizing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Night Senses

Intertwined (Poem)

Wait (Poem)