Follow by Email

03 January 2013

The Love of a Woman


1/3/13 - Good Day!

After my last "depressing" post, I didn't want to completely start the new year in that manner. No, I want to talk about something that I've been thinking about for about as long as I was thinking about the last post....that would be WOMEN!!! Now before I start, I'm going to say that I will keep this as positive as possible.

I am not afraid to admit that women are more superior than men when it comes to overall life. Throughout history, men were the workers while women were the home stayers. That's not something that can be taken lightly, especially if children were involved. Women would take care of the household and then expect to cater to their man when he got home. That means a woman's day if easily 16 hours long, most of it spent on her feet and that's under the assumption she sleeps for 8 hours. Add children into the mix and it's quite the day. Over time, women started to work as well as taking care of the home. There's a reason you don't hear a lot of stories of single fathers accomplishing what women are doing... Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of stories, hell, I know a few of them. Yet it's slowly being discovered how irreplaceable a woman is.

Sure, women have been degraded for a long time and it's still going on today. Yet no man can contest the value of the right woman. Personally, a woman capable of capturing a man's heart starts with the mind, not the eyes. You can look as good as you want, but being able to stimulate a man's mind is the first goal. I always feel that the heart has a more direct line to the mind rather than the eyes. The old saying that "true beauty is on the inside" or "it's what's on the inside that matters" is absolutely true! You can be the sexiest woman alive, but if you act like a bitch, you're not going to find that man that you want. Each man has their own personal taste, but what never changes is the necessity that a woman's love has.

For a man, the love of the mother was way more important than the love of the father because that's what mattered. Don't get me wrong, men want their father's love and approval or acceptance, but the love of the mother is what carries us to manhood. It's the foundation to how we see women in our future. The woman that we end up with more times than not share an extreme amount of similarities to our mother. A woman's love can give a man the courage, determination, motivation....anything that will help him succeed. Look at our US President, Mr. Barack Obama... I honestly believe he wouldn't be where he is today without the love and support of Michelle Obama, a strong, woman. Even for myself, I am a much better person when I have the love of a good woman. I admit to the fact that it tends to be a priority for me. That's alright though, I'm an affectionate, emotional man that excels with the backing of a strong woman.

Perfection doesn't exist, so no man is looking for the perfect woman... just the woman that's perfect for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment