Stories and Poems

Intertwined (Poem)

INTERTWINED

It feels like it’s just me
The movement, the feeling
Yet I can see you here with me
I can touch you and taste you
Every move comes an opposition
I move left, you move right
It’s like looking in the mirror
My lips extend as does yours
Each second that passes further confirms
I’m not touching myself
I’m not breathing in my own aroma
I’m not hearing myself speak
The way we move is so in sync
It feels like we are one
The way our bodies intertwine
There’s nothing that feels so invigorating
Nothing that makes me feel so alive
I live to please you, and you I
We meet each other in the middle
Doing things that can’t be compared
Exploring every inch of each other
Tasting every bit of one another
Every bit of pleasure solidifying
The extent of how much we intertwine
My arms extend with yours from up to out
My voice gives way with yours from every shout
Chest to chest, hand to hand, lips to lips
I feel your climax coming closer with each kiss
I can’t stop, you won’t allow it
You’re almost there, my name floating in the air
Deeper, fuller, please baby, I can’t leave
I can’t separate from your touch
You’re unique, love, beyond divine
Maybe it’s our souls that’s truly intertwined

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Late Night Senses

Wait (Poem)