Stories and Poems

Late Night Senses

0200; Sunday on the east, Saturday on the west…

3, 4, 5 drinks in; actually behind my norms but jump startin my bets…

I’m good though, I’m on point; Able to dot my Es and cross my Ss…

I see you at my door; hotel room but you’re knocking, wearing a burgundy dress…

The first thing I want to do is kiss you; I want to taste your entire essence…

I hear about your night, your day and weekend plans; shit don’t think about sex…

We’re here, we’re feeling it; no more dreams, it’s time for real shit…

But the things that I’m signing for aren’t even on my billing list…

Or is it a subscription, I can’t keep track of all these issues…

I just know a nanosecond doesn’t pass by without me completely missing you…

 

 No, I completely hear you, even understand the distance and hear your complaints…

But you’re not hearing me, for every second I miss you, a spasm digs into my taint…

Lil wrong, sex is 4th on my mind; nothing said can clearly give you a pic to paint…

I can talk about the heart strings constantly being pulled whenever you’re away…

I just can’t go a day without me feeling like everything is being burned away…

Yet tonight, I have your ear; ready to say everything I need and want to say…

If you’re willing to listen, I can assure you that my words will make your day…

It ain’t easy being this cheesy, but my desperation damn near forces me to pray…

Pray for you to hear me, for you to feel me, for you to see the real and true me…

Then it really hits me, prayer is the key; Everything I pray for, my goddess will hear, which is you and what I need you to believe…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intertwined (Poem)

Wait (Poem)