Stories and Poems

Suppressed

No deep thoughts arriving, so I write this completely free hand...

Avoiding the pitfalls of thinking with my head below my waist band...

The idea of being free, relaxes me like my feet massaging the sand...

Trapped in my own mind, thinking of the negative shit that occurred in my life span...

Ignoring the glimmers of happiness, shunning the lights of love...

Why do I feel the need to choose A, B or C instead of all the above...

I felt it long ago, yet was too scared to touch it, deciding to wear a glove...

"With this I protect myself", that's the thought I embraced as my heart was being tugged...

You're lying to yourself, the feeling that you suppressed was only meant to be held steady for a moment or two...

Now you're on 9 or 10, there's no way this suppression can remain inside of you...

You have to let it out, absorb the very things you decided to suppress, even if it's more than you can chew...

Anything leftover will still rest inside of you, but in a calming manner so you can do what you need to do...

Which is love yourself like no other so you can be capable of loving her too...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intertwined (Poem)

Late Night Senses

Wait (Poem)