Stories and Poems

Breathe (Poem)

BREATHE


You’ve been motionless for a while now as your chest rises and falls.
You try to speak but the words weren’t forming.
Breathe, baby, breathe.
You look at me, not sure what just happened.
I smile at you, taking your hand into mine, bringing it to my lips.
I can see it in her eyes; she was ready again, wanting to feel my body against hers.
Breathe, baby….I’m about to bless your temple.
We locked hands; you locked your legs around me as I licked your neck.
You took deep inhales and pleasantly sounding exhales.
Deeper….faster….harder….grab your hips…
All I could do was smile as I continued granting your wish..
Damn, baby, breathe….I didn’t realize your climax was that intense.
I couldn’t help but intensify my love motions
Motivated and determined to be a man you’ll never forget
You’re barely able to breathe as you climax again.
I’m barely able to contain my “ego” in the wake of this conquest
I pull you on top of me, shifting into 6th gear
You climax again, but that’s not my focus here
You hold me tight, talking slightly dirty
My moment came, thank god, cuz you were starting to hurt me
We both laid there, successfully satisfying our needs…
What just happened, as we try to comprehend..

Why is it so hard to breathe….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intertwined (Poem)

Late Night Senses

Wait (Poem)