Stories and Poems

Determination (Poem)

So your actions and words aren’t matchin, what’s the truth, I can only imagine…
It’s a gamble either way which is probably the reason I stay…
Lookin for the safe bet sounds like a way to get my eyes wet…
My eyes are set on getting something wet but I’m not gon let me be the source
Yet all I feel is remorse for allowing myself to become this attached to a woman with communication skills heavily lacked…..
What is she thinkin? What is she wanting? Fuck all common sense, this anticipation is daunting…
Daunting makes it intriguing; intrigue weakens my knees, preventing me to leave
I’m determined to get you but don’t ask why, for my reason is non-existing…
Ok, that’s a lie, I just prefer you don’t ask why, for my reason gives question to if I’m high…
Shit I might be… For I’m determined to not leave until you can’t sleep without thinking about me…
Fuck that, that’s not enough… You can’t have a thought without me creeping in and causing your daydreams…
I’m not giving up, I’m determined to make you see that I don’t have to sit here to explain a thing;
Using fingers to push buttons on this board when the buttons I should be pressing is all over your body

I’m not going to get explicit, but baby girl, I assure you that I’m exactly what you’re missin and I would appreciate your consideration to honor my determination and desires for someone I truly admire…Or adore if you implore; as long as you know my attention is yours…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Night Senses

Intertwined (Poem)

Wait (Poem)