Stories and Poems

No title (Poem)

I can feel it on my skin… The touch of a dominatrix
There’s no pain from the whip… Can’t get enough of this sensation
I’m enjoying your lips…. Fueling my imagination
Yet I want to make it reality, no more of the temptation
I’m ready for that body, I’m at the height of inflammation
Come baby, enlighten me, show me how you puts it down
I got that sleeping pill, just relax and let me knock you out
On the bed; on the wall; I’ll hold you up and make you cum all around
From the wall; to the bed; Rollin, rollin, rollin til we end up on the ground
Say my name; scream it loud; Our lips together is the only way you don’t make a sound
Red Bull or Gatorade; Either one is needed for another round
Once is never enough when we take a trip to Pleasure Town
And stay a night at the Splash Inn; Too impatient to dive in
I say this with anticipation of you being on the same page
I say this with anticipation of experiencing your seductive ways
I feel your love festering up and forming into sexual rage
You’re prime and ready for nothing but this eleven-play
Yes, I know there’s 12 and in no way did I short you bae
That 12th is reserved for the moment you can no longer feel your legs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Night Senses

Intertwined (Poem)

Wait (Poem)